Words of Appreciation
My prayer & blessings will be with you, God bless you.”
- Mother Teresa
"The Health world of our nation appreciates VHAI’s rigorous, unsparing devotion to the cause of bringing Health to the poor. Needy, Oppressed and Suppressed. May you continue to carry this noble work with a burning Compassion combined with a sense of urgency.
Your alert intelligence, disciplined energy, vision, passion, compassion, conviction combined with scientific strategy will make your “health vision” walk a foot with you.
May your organization continue to grow in strength and outreach in serving the Poor under-previleged. Leadership of VHAI did not lack behind events in the health field."
- Baba Amte
"VHAI is indeed a good mission. My best wishes."
- Dr. APJ Kalam, President of India
"I extend my best wishes to VHAI for success in all its endeavours."
- Dr.Manmohan Singh Hon’ble Prime Minister of India
"I congratulate you on your decision to prepare a comprehensive report on India’s marginalized, neglected and vulnerable children. A mapping exercise of this nature will help us to be more aware of the full dimensions of the problem and how government and civil society can work together towards ameliorating their lot."
- Sonia Gandhi Chairperson, UPA
“Best wishes to you and your organization."
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hon’ble - Prime Minister of India
“National Profile on Women, Health and Development is of great interest to me. I am delighted to get the Report."
- Prof. Amartya SenEconomist & Nobel Prize Winner
“Your kind words and good wishes are very much appreciated and WHO appreciates the work being undertaken by organizations such as yours."
- Dr.Margaret ChanDirector-General, WHO, Geneva
“Your publication entitled ‘Health For the Millions’ is noteworthy."
- Montek Singh Ahluwalia Dy.Chairman, Planning Commission
“Help provide by voluntary organizations like yours is really invaluable."
- Oomen Chandy Chief Minister, Kerala
“Darkness at Noon: Female Foeticide in India’ indeed sums up intricate details of the declining sex ratio."
- Country Representative, UNICEF
“Congratulations on bringing out the detailed report ‘Seen But Not Heard’ on India’s marginalized, neglected and vulnerable children."
- Country Representative, UNFPA
“VHAI’s work is a source of inspiration for all engaged in social and development work."
- BG Deshmukh, Chairman, Tata Council for Community Initiatives
“I would like to convey my sincere appreciation for your engagement in this effort."
- Raymond G. Chambers
“... India has its heroes, it would be invidious to list them by degree but many unsung ones, all toiling away, and networked together, as in VHAI are adding to the process of incremental change in a silent revolution."
- Prof. Maurice King, The Department of Epidemiology and Clinical Medicine, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
“We are grateful for the very positive assessment of the Bangkok Conference. Such success would never have been possible without the continuous support of persons like you and an organization like VHAI."
- Catherine La Gales Camus WHO, Geneva
“Congratulation to Voluntary Health Association of India for serving the people in the remote areas of Arunachal Pradesh."
- Dorjee Khandu, Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh
Your association’s effort towards creating awareness about declining girl child ratio by roping in best creative mind is indeed commendable
- Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda, Hon’ble Union Health Minister