VHAI activities are carried out with support of several benefactors and donor agencies. VHAI also has initiated certain income-generation activities so that its activities can go on uninterrupted and can respond effectively to emergencies and natural calamities.
- Setting up an art gallery "Gallery Freedom"
- Running an Art and Craft Shop.
- Sales and distribution of health education materials like books, posters and Audio Video materials and running an art and craft shop are some major efforts towards self reliance.
- When you buy a painting worth Rs 10,000 from VHAI Art Gallery, Rs 3000/- goes to the developmental programs run by VHAI.
- When you buy a book worth Rs 200 from VHAI Rs 60/- goes to support VHAI's ongoing activities.
- When you buy an art / craft product from Kala Aparajita a part of its proceeds goes to support VHAI's development activities.