Senior Programme Officer, Program Management (Delhi)
Applicants should be post-graduates in public health/social work/social sciences or have a degree in law from a reputed
public convent school and a reputed college/university. They should have 3-4 years of experience in project management on
public health or related issues, have basic research skills, develop policy briefs, communication briefs, and have the
ability to multi task in challenging situations. .
Applications are expected to be driven and self-motivated, with an impeccable command over spoken and written English. Also
essential are good computer and internet proficiency, especially in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This position is based in Delhi but candidates would be required to undertake outstation travel to states, as and when
Candidates would be expected to:
- Understand public health issues and develop proposals and coordinate with donors.
- Conduct quick reviews to assess the status of a particular public health policy, and develop policy briefs for
purposes of advocacy.
- Assist in managing programs and document work regularly.
- Represent the organization in important conferences, meetings and round tables.
- Network with national, state level civil society organizations through visits and meetings.
- Document and develop project specific communication material /briefs as and when required.
Emoluments for this position will commensurate with qualifications and experience. The positions will be on contractual
Interested candidates may please email us their applications along with detailed CVs by 10th January
The Chief Executive, Voluntary Health Association of India, B-40, Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi -110016
Smokers and tobacco users are strongly discouraged from applying